Terms and Conditions
● Enrolment is confirmed upon the receipt of your application form and the settlement of at least 50% of the full payment in form of cash.
● For holiday camps, full payment must be received before the first class.
● Enrolment is continuous and on a first come first served basis.
Tuition and Make Up Classes
● Tuition fees for all enrolled modules is due one week prior to the first class.
● You are required to let us know at least one week ahead before the class starts if your child can’t join the class. Apart from situations stipulated under “Cancellation, Transfer and Refund” in our Terms and Conditions, we regret that no refunds will be granted for classes that have been paid for.
● If half of the payment is not received by the student’s first class, (full payment for holiday camps) we reserve the right to discontinue participation of the student until the payment has been received.
● A fee of Kshs. 2,000 will be charged to replace a lost workbook.
● Two make up classes are allowed per term / camp.
Cancellation, Transfer and Refund
● We reserve the right to cancel a class. Unless such class is cancelled due to conditions beyond our control (e.g. weather, road closures, civil unrest etc) a full refund will be issued.
● We reserve the right to cancel an enrolment for any reason we see fit and issue a full refund of the tuition for the remaining classes.
● Classes paid in full are not transferable.
● Full refund can apply only if we received a notice of cancelation by email 1 week before the booked class starts.
● The fees of a paid class can be transferred to another program only if the booked class has been cancelled by the student 1 week in advance. The transferred payment must be used by the same registered student.
● All of digikids’ materials are strictly reserved for use by our current students and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed or otherwise exploited in any manner without our company’s prior written consent.
● digikids’ name and logo and all related trademarks, and other intellectual property are the property of digikids and other partners and cannot be used without the owners’ prior written consent.
● Soliciting our staff for tutorial sessions outside digikids without our company’s permission is strictly forbidden.
● digikids reserves the right to cancel and refund fees for any class with less than ten students.
● While reasonable and due care will be taken to keep our students safe and secure, digikids will not be held responsible for any personal injuries, accidents, losses and damages to the students and their belongings.
● Unless notified in writing by the parent, we reserve the rights to use the works, photos, sound recordings and videos of our students for digikids’ curriculum, teaching and marketing materials.